Compressive Vest – used in the 1st stage post-surgery (4-6 weeks as per surgeon’s recommendation) following breast augmentation, breast lift (Mastopexy), breast reduction or breast reconstruction.
The Stage I Compressive Vest improves blood circulation, minimizes swelling after procedure, keeps the implant in their correct position, flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, accelerates the healing process and allows the patient to return to daily routines sooner.
This compressive garment also provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and reduces the tension on newly formed scars to prevent them from stretching.
It can also be used as a sport bra as the breast garment offers all the support you need during physical activities (jogging, fitness, aerobic, pilates).
– Double-face “Shape Wear” fabric with cotton on skin-contact layer
– Bi-Stretch fabric to ease slipping on and off, yet fiercely strong and durable
– Frontal closure with zipper and hook-and-eye
– Adjustable shoulder strap with 3 positions of hook-and-eye
– 5 cm supportive elastic band under the breast
– Cotton lining 100%
– Outside seams for skin protection and comfort
The fabric is remarkably lightweight and breathable to keep you clean, dry and fresh all day long.
XL, XS, XXL, S, M, L